Portes is a distributor of quality baby feeding and hygiene products from niche award winning international brands. All the products sold by Portes meets its stringent requirement for safety. We distribute our products to retailers nationwide in Malaysia, and selectively to Singapore and Korea.
- You can, within 14 days of receiving the product(s) ordered from the PORTES online store (www.splatasia.com), ask for the refund of any product(s) that you are not completely happy with.
- Money can be refund, provided that the product(s) is in bad condition, original product packaging defect will be required as a proof.
- Original product image is required.
- If the product(s) has been discounted either by promotion or coupon codes, the amount refunded will be based on the net amount that you have paid. Delivery charges that were paid during the initial order is not eligible for any refund.
- PORTES reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange if the product(s) does not meet the Return Policy requirements above.
- PORTES shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but PORTES cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and PORTES shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of PORTES.
- Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company. For order placed before 12 noon, please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and eight (8) working days for East Malaysia for processing from date of PORTES's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by PORTES. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & public holidays.
- The Customer is to notify PORTES immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
- PORTES reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.